THE CLIENT CARE FOUNDATIONS WORKSHOP™
Save the date for our next workshop! October 24-25, 2019 at the Hyatt Regency Orlando International Airport hotel in Orlando, FL.
The Foundations Workshop is a one and a half day workshop that will take you through the basic steps and systems you need to start your client care program. You’ll come away with everything you need, including a one-year implementation roadmap to generating recurring revenue while providing your clients and their families with the protection that you know they need.
You’ll learn how to:
- Create and price your own customized, sustainable and profitable client care program
- Effectively communicate the value of the client care program to clients and referral sources
Here are some of the topics we’ll cover in the Foundations Workshop:
- How To Create A Client Care Program And Integrate It Into Your Practice
- Examine Your Current Process – And What It Could Be
- The Seven Sources Of Revenue From A Client Care Program
- Step-By-Step Approach To Implementing A Client Care Program
- You Have Always Wanted to be the Trusted Advisor
- How to Convert Existing Clients to Become Members of the Client Care Program
RESERVE YOUR SPACE FOR THE OCTOBER WORKSHOP!
The cost for the Foundations Workshop is $7,995 (for two people), and a $500 materials charge for each additional person. We encourage you to bring team members!
For the Foundations Workshop, please use the registration form below. Any questions, call or email email@example.com.
In addition to the one and a half day workshop, you’ll receive:
- Two webinars in preparation for the Foundations Workshop
- Three follow up coaching calls.
To get your best value – register today!